Renewable energy worksheet
1. Concentrated solar power can be used on rooftops to supply hot water for individual buildings and also to ______________________________________________________________________
2. Describe the difference between traditional hydropower and new hydropower.
3. List two ways that the ocean’s energy can be used to generate electricity.
4. Geothermal energy comes from _______________________ deep inside the earth.
5. Which type of alternative energy is projected to power about 20 percent of all electricity in the U.S. by 2030?
6. Biomass, which includes energy crops and methane gas produced from decay in landfills, must be ____________________ in order to turn a turbine and generate electricity.
© 2016 Culver Media, LLC. All rights reserved.