Learn about energy answers
1. Energy is the ability to change or move matter.
2. Students should list at least three of the following forms of energy: chemical,
3. Nuclear energy is energy contained in the center of an atom.
4. Answers will vary. Students may mention: riding a bicycle, sitting in the sun, eating,
5. A nonrenewable resource is a resource that can be used up.
6. Answers will vary. Students may give the following as examples of renewable resources: wood, wind, sunshine, geothermal energy, biomass, and water stored behind dams in lakes and reservoirs.
7. False: Most of the electricity we use is produced by generators in power plants.
© 2016 Culver Media, LLC. All rights reserved.